You can read about my doctoral research. I am also involved in a number of other projects, including on paramilitary-styled assaults in Northern Ireland, geo-political orientations in the former-Soviet world, and conflict prediction. You can read more about the projects below. If you would like more information, do not hesitate to email me.
- Under review
- Legacies of Wartime Order in Northern Ireland with Kristin M. Bakke.
- Taking time seriously when evaluating predictions in Binary-Time-Series-Cross-Section-Data with Gokhan Ciflikli, Sigrid Weber and Nils W. Metternich.
- Manuscript drafts
- Perceptions of Historical Victimization in Ukraine with Kristin M. Bakke, Gerrard Toal and John O’Loughlin.
- Predicting the severity of civil wars with Nils W. Metternich, Altaf Ali, Gokhan Ciflikli, Gareth Lomax and Sigrid Weber.
- A Symposium? Debating `Surrogate Warfare? and the Transformation of War (2019) in Defence Studies.
- Wrote With politicians who can’t be bothered to read peace agreements, it’s no wonder Brexit negotiations are such a mess with Kristin M. Bakke in the Independent.
- Interviewed for Police the Public, or Protect It? For a U.S. in Crisis, Hard Lessons From Other Countries in the New York Times.