You can read about my doctoral research. I am also involved in a number of other projects, including on paramilitary-styled assaults in Northern Ireland, geo-political orientations in the former-Soviet world, and conflict prediction. You can read more about the projects below. If you would like more information, do not hesitate to email me. You can also read about my attempts at collection data that I never used here.
- Legacies of Wartime Order in Northern Ireland with Kristin M. Bakke.
- Perceptions of Historical Victimization in Ukraine with Kristin M. Bakke, Gerrard Toal and John O’Loughlin.
- Predicting the severity of civil wars with Nils W. Metternich, Altaf Ali, Gokhan Ciflikli, Gareth Lomax and Sigrid Weber.
- Taking time seriously when evaluating predictions in Binary-Time-Series-Cross-Section-Data with Gokhan Ciflikli, Sigrid Weber and Nils W. Metternich.
- UN Mediation and the Rule of Law: Evidence from the Democratic Republic of Congo with with Sigrid Weber, Jonathan Weigel, Augustin Bergeron and Gabriel Tourek.
- A Symposium? Debating `Surrogate Warfare? and the Transformation of War (2019) in Defence Studies.
- Wrote With politicians who can’t be bothered to read peace agreements, it’s no wonder Brexit negotiations are such a mess with Kristin M. Bakke in the Independent.
- Interviewed for Police the Public, or Protect It? For a U.S. in Crisis, Hard Lessons From Other Countries in the New York Times.